Are you all ready to get them flip flops or sandals on? Don't hide those feet! Show them off! Here are some GREAT home remedies to keep the feet looking and smelling good!
TREATING CRACKED HEELS & BLACKENED FEET
1. Put shaving cream on your feet.
2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine.
3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine.
4. While the shaving cream is still on your feet wrap the wet hand towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
6. Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.
7. After your foot bath, is it a good idea to spend at least 5 minutes drying your feet. You want to make sure you do not put your socks and shoes on with your feet
still wet or damp (this can cause bacteria growth and infection).
8. Use a towel to pat your feet dry and be sure to get in between the toes.
***Also, give your feet a break from sandals (don't wear them every day) and apply lotion to your heels nightly to reduce cracking***
* TREATING SORE OR SMELLY FEET *
Soak your feet in 1 gallon of warm water and 1 cap-full of bleach. This takes the soreness out of your feet and kills bacteria that cause the smelly feet.
*You can only use this method three times a week.*