Homesteading / Survivalism
Zucchini oven chips. Better than potato chips!
1/4 cup ground almonds
1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/4 t seasoned salt
1/4 t garlic powder
1/8 t black pepper
2 T whole milk (or almond milk, etc)
2 1/2 cups (1/8 inch-thick) slices zucchini (about 2 small)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and then coat in dry mixture.
- Place coated slices on an oven proof wire rack coated with cooking spray; place rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp.
Minutes to Prepare: 10
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 4
Get yourself a mandoline slicer and save some time: http://amzn.to/146LrQn