1/2 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup Milk
Pizza, BLT, Chicken and Veggies, Cheeseburgers, Leftovers, etc. (Be sure that any meat is thoroughly cooked, first)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick, Milk, and Eggs together for the base.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon in each muffin cup.
- Top with about 1/4 cup of any "fillings" you want.
- Then top with one more tablespoon of the "Bisquick Base".
- Bake at 375 for 25-30.
It's a great way to get rid of your leftovers!
These can also be frozen! Just pop them into the microwave for a quick meal on the go!