3 pound beef roast such as chuck roast
1 envelope of dry Italian salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry ranch salad dressing mix
1 envelope of dry brown gravy mix
2 cups water
- Measure the water in a measuring cup larger than the amount of water you need.
- Add all three envelopes to the water. Mix until blended completely.
- Brown the roast (if desired).
- Add the meat to your slow cooker. Pour the water and dressing mixture over the roast.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours, on low about 8 hours.