Chicken Alfredo Casserole
2 dry cups pasta (shells or elbow macaroni are really good for this recipe)
1 15-16 oz jar of a GOOD Alfredo sauce
1-2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or chunked
1/2 cup chicken broth
5 oz shredded Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (one 8 oz bag)
1-1/2 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, combine pasta, Alfredo sauce, cooked chicken, chicken broth, shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour chicken mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.