FB Source: ReBlingedOriginal Source: realmomkitchen.com, adapted by ReBlinged
1 cup milk
1 cup (all-purpose) flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend first five ingredients in a blender. Be sure to smooth out any flour lumps.
- Blend in butter a little at a time.
- Grease muffin tins well and fill slightly less than half-full.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top. The crater will form on its own.
Add your favorite toppings. And a dusting of powdered sugar.
Note: Depending on the size of your muffin tin, recipe yields 12-18 muffins. And NO WHINING about the number of eggs! It's less than one egg per pancake.