1 lb ground sausage (HOT if ya like! )
1- 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat over 425.
- Cook sausage until browned. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese with Parmesan cheese. Add cooked sausage and mix well.
- Rinse jalapeños. Cut each jalapeño lengthwise and remove seeds.
- Stuff jalapeños with sausage mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes until tops are golden brown (cook on a large baking pan).
Only 4 ingredients, LOW CARB, and delicious!!! These are gone in 10 minutes at any get together I take them to... they are seriously that good.