Becka Hancock Ward
Taco Pasta Salad
16 oz pkg Spiral Pasta
1 lb Ground Beef
3/4 C Water
1 envelope Taco Seasoning
2 C (8 oz) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 large Green Pepper, chopped
1 medium Onion, chopped
1 medium Tomato, chopped
2 2.25 oz cans Sliced Black Olives
16 oz bottle of Catalina or Western Salad Dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat until cooked through; drain. Add water and taco seasoning and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Rinse pasta in cold water, drain, place in a large bowl.
- Add beef mixture, cheese, green pepper, onion, tomato and olives. Mix well.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Sprinkle cheese on top after serving, if desired.