2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 (8 in) flour tortillas
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
2 cups of half and half
3 oz of real bacon bits
- Simply cook the sausage in a frying pan. Once cooked, stir together the sausage, 1 cup of the cheese, and half of the bacon bits.
- Place an 1/8th of the mixture in the center of a tortilla and roll them up. Place them seam side down in a greased baking dish. Repeat until all tortillas are used.
- In another bowl beat the eggs and flour. Mix in the half-and-half and pour over the tortillas in the pan. You can either cook immediately or cover and put in the refrigerator until morning.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon bits over the tortillas. Cover with foil and bake for 35 min.
- Uncover dish and bake 10 min longer.