FB Source: Magic of the Seasons
2 tubes of Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls.4 oz. (1/2 block) of softened cream cheese
1 cup of canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 – 2 T pumpkin pie spice (adjust to taste)
3 – 4 T sugar (granulated or powdered; adjust to taste if you want the filling sweeter)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.This recipe will make 32 mini croissants.
- Beat the remaining 4 ingredients together until fluffy and creamy.
- Spread about one teaspoon of filling over each triangle of dough, and roll up into the infamous crescent shape.
- Mix together 4 T sugar and 1 T pumpkin pie spice and *roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it!
- Bake at 375* for about 13-15 minutes (this time is for on a baking stone) – you want them to be lightly browned and the dough baked through, so be sure to check at regular intervals.
*One reviewer suggested lightly brushing the outside of the crescent roll before rolling into the sugar and spice mixture, so that it will adhere to the crescents better before baking.