FB Source: Good Home Cookin
4 Tbsp Butter
28 oz can Peaches (undrained)
1 C Sugar
1 1/4 C Water (divided, as per directions below)
1 heaping Tbsp Corn Starch
1 1/2 C Sugar
1 1/2 C Self-Rising Flour
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Milk (enough to make a thin pancake batter)
Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
1/2 C Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in 13 x 9 metal baking pan.
- In heavy saucepan, combine undrained peaches, sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil.
- In small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup water and corn starch, and add to peach mixture. Return to boil.
- In mixing bowl, combine batter ingredients. Make it a little thinner than a pancake batter.
- Pour hot peaches into pan with melted butter, and pour batter on top of peach mixture in the pan.
- Sprinkle batter with topping and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.