FB Source: Pampered Chef with Cathy Zastoupil
Original Source: Dessert Now, Dinner Later
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar
1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup stick pretzels, broken into thirds
1/2 cup caramel bits
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer, cream butter with sugars. Add vanilla & egg. Incorporate & scrape bowl.
- Combine salt, baking soda, & flour. Gradually add to wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in broken pretzels, caramel bits, & chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Spoon onto a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350*F for 11-12 minutes.