ORIGINAL Source: Nourishing Minimalism
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cups sweetened condensed milk (Click here for recipe)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts
- Cover a cookie sheet or 9"x13" pan with parchment paper.
- Mix chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan over medium heat, stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and nuts, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour onto parchment paper and spread into a rectangle, about 1/2 inch deep.
- Allow to cool in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Place parchment paper and fudge on cutting board and cut into 1 inch squares.